What Beauty Products Are Always In my Bag
Hello my glow digger squad! I want to do a fun post and share all the little beauty products I carry in my handbag at all times. These products are my everyday essentials and I always have them handy when I am on the go!
So let's just get to it....
1. Supergoop! - Defense Refresh Setting Mist Broad Spectrum SPF 50- You guys know how much I love this spray. I carry a little bottle of it in may bag because it allows me to re-apply my sunscreen everyday without messing up my make-up. You guys have to try it if you haven't already it also refreshes your make-up and controls oil and shine. It's a no brainer!
2. Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with Sea Buckthorn Broad Spectrum SPF 40- I carry this on the go always because since I am out and about and my hands are exposed to the suns UVA and UVB rays I want to be able to protect them just as much as my face. Hands show age very quickly girls! They skin is thin there and age spots show up fast if you are not careful.
3. Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm- You guys, I am obsessed with lip balms! I mean, I am always buying them and testing out new ones like it's my job! I can never have enough, so no surprise this one is on my list. I love me some DE...I pretty much like anything and everything from Drunk Elephant, I just love the line. I think their products are effective and natural so its a win win type of situation, you know? I love this lippe because it's so cute and chubby in size and besides that it's simple and it works! it's not gonna do anything fancy to your lips like plump them , gloss them or whatever, but if you're lips are feeling chapped this will save the day!
4. Kopari Lip Glossy- See...I told you I'm obsessed with lip balms, right? No wonder I carry two types in my bag! If you want to hydrate your lips as well as make them look super kissable then you have to try this one. Kopari has a line of coconut oil products, so yes, it is coconut oil based (squalane and shea butter are also added), which I love because it is oh so hydrating and the extra shine and gloss it gives my lips is an extra bonus when I want a little somethin' extra!
5. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer- Speaking of a little somethin' extra...this one will give you a little more EXTRA. This gloss is such a perfect shade of rose nude and it makes you lips hydrated and smells so good and oh... yes... it feels light on the lips! The big wand makes it easy to apply even without a mirror which is a huge plus. It's a great colored gloss for days when you want more but lipstick is just too much. Definitely a staple in my bag.
6. Invisibobble Slim Hair Ring- Yes, that black spiral thingi you see in my pic above is not the old school wrist coil that holds keys...it's a new hair tie that is truly life changing! Don't you hate it when you put your hair up in a pony or bun and get pain or creases in the hair? Well, this innovative little hair ring does not do any of that...for real.. and it doesn't even tug or pull your hair. If you haven't heard of this yet or tired one out for yourself, you must pick it up now!
7. Milk Makeup Blur Stick- this stick allows me to do a quick touchup if my face needs it. You can use it as a primer as well but I like to use it as a touch up stick if my face starts getting oily or needs some extra cover up. Instantly it gets rid of shine and my pores and wrinkles diminish, hence the name...blur stick. Plus it comes in a mini size... it's perfect for on the go!
8. Honest Hand Sanitizer Spray- not much needs to be said here except that with two kids and a mommy who is kinda a germ freak this is always in my bag! I love that it has no harmful ingredients... Honest is always great for that. Plus, it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry like some other brands do.
9. Impressions Vanity Co. GlowMe Phone Light- I had to include this magical light in this list, and yes, I consider it a beauty product because seriously guys it makes you look flawless! Snap this on your phone while FaceTiming or when taking pics or videos and just like that you look so much better...it really is all about lighting...and this one won't disappoint. I love that it snaps on and off, compared to the bulky light up phone cases.
So that completes my list! Do you girls use any of these products and keep them with you at all times? Let me know what beauty products you can't leave the house without? Talk soon! xo.
Shop My Everyday On The Go Beauty Essentials